Saturday, April 18, 2009

Back On The Road

Today I drove Angelino for the first time in three weeks. Ever since Mama & Candy left I didn't feel like getting in the car alone.

I imagine it will be bittersweet remembering the times we were always on the go. It's nice to remember but it also hurts, specially that I will not be able to go on the carpool lane anymore. :D!

Not having driven Angelino for three weeks also means I have not gone grocery shopping in that amount of time. I subsisted on cafeteria food which is decent and healthy anyway.

I washed and waxed him a week prior. He was pretty dirty and dusty you can actually scribble on any of his surface. My camera batteries ran out on me so, too bad, no pictures. He looked mighty handsome afterwards. :)

My life's pretty much back on track as well. I've been able to attend to matters put on hold and realigned my routines to solo mode with a good amount of social diversions thrown in for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment