Sunday, December 07, 2008

Angelino's First Guest

From the moment I was ensconced on Angelino's driver seat, I have always wondered who will have the honor of being the first person to take the passenger seat.

That question was answered today. My friend from work, Gladys, and I went to the Music Center to catch the final show of "Spring Awakening" in L.A.

Though I wanted Angelino to be fully accessorized before meeting anyone up close, today was an exception since "Spring Awakening" is a must-go-to thing and carpooling with a hybrid makes more environmental sense. Also, there are only a handful of people in my immediate circle that are into the arts scene.

Too bad I didn't bring my camera so no picture of Gladys & Angelino. I'll get them together some time for a photo shoot and add a late entry image.

No comments:

Post a Comment