Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Follow That Show

Television has been described as an idiot box and it is true in a way. There's a lot of shows on TV that render viewers as non-thinking consumers of audio-visual products.

With VHF, UHF, Cable, Satellite, and even Web TV, it can be a vast wasteland of shows out there that don't really give much redemption for the viewer.

That is one reason why I don't have TV - and for three years now. I tell you, it is quite a relief considering the veritable amount of trash that comes out on the home screen.

But once in a while good shows worthy of one's time come along. In proceeding posts, let me share three TV finds that made me tell myself to - "Follow that show!" :-)

How do I get to watch them without a TV set? I have my reliable MacBook and an acoustic sound system. This way I am able to watch shows on my own convenient time and with surround sound to boot.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you...

    Pepper Angeles-Lozada
    at 9:27pm May 7

    ReplyDelete