Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Met Someone In Big Bear Part 2

There we were in the middle of the dance floor sharing an ardent moment without a care in the world.

Our lips finally unlock. Our eyes meet. Our noses brush against each other. We take a deep breath. We smile and giggle at what we just did.

We continue to dance after our first passionate kiss. When we talk, our lips are ever closer to our ears and we could feel each other’s warm breaths as we speak.

“You’re so handsome,” “Andy” said to me.

“You think so? I never really thought about it that way,” I said mischievously. “My mother would agree with you.”

He would run his fingers through my face every now and then and look at me with playful eyes. He would stop his finger right on my lips and I'd suck on it to his pleasure. He would softly blow air towards me with his mouth to keep me cool.

He couldn’t seem to get enough of me. Each chance he gets, he locks eyes with me, looks at my lips with fervent craving, draws himself closer and kisses me. This would go on and on as evening turned to night.

At one point, he cranes his neck and offers it to me. By sheer instinct I figure out what I had to do. I kiss his neck, I lick his neck, I suck on his neck. I felt like a nocturnal animal feasting on fresh flesh.

We decided it was time for another round of drinks and we went to the bar together holding hands. We were inseparable.

The drink he ordered had a cherry in it. He holds the cherry by its twig and teases me to take it. I gladly oblige and pluck the cherry out of its twig, but I didn’t eat it yet. I hold it softly between my teeth.

I wrap my palms tenderly around his neck and draw his face closer to mine, and we partake of the one single cherry in my mouth. Our lips meet and we kiss. I cut the cherry in half with my bare teeth and gently push the other half into his mouth with my tongue.

Once more we were kissing, wildly, passionately. We couldn’t care less if there were people queuing up behind us and bartenders mixing drinks right in front of us.

Everything around us was a blur.

Everyone around us was nonexistent.

It was just me and him.

And it felt like forever.

“You never thought you’ll meet someone in Big Bear, did you?” “Andy” asked.

“Not at all. I’m still in disbelief as to what has transpired so far.” He was laughing. “This is beyond me. Forgive me if I’m reacting awkwardly.”

“You’re fine,” he assured.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back on the dance floor, a man asks “Andy” if he wants to go to his hotel room with him. “Andy” shakes his head smiling, then hugs and kisses me, implying he’s already taken.

A man gestures he wants to exchange numbers with me. I smile, hold up my palm as a sign of gratitude and declination, then embrace “Andy” implying I’m already with someone.

As we were dancing I notice there were dark kiss marks on both sides of “Andy’s” neck. “Oh, my goodness, I left a mark on you! Your mom’s gonna kill me.”

“That’s okaaay,” he chuckled.

We reunite with our common friends on the dance floor, and everyone was teasing him about the hickeys he has. Deep inside I felt happy and proud being responsible for it. Funny thing, I didn’t know it was called a “hickey” until much later.

Some time during all the partying I had a chance to speak in private with two of our common friends. ”Something’s going on between “Andy” and me,” I confided.

One said, “And...”

The other said, “Obviously.”

“I’m scared,” I confessed. “I’ve never had a boyfriend in my entire life. What’s gonna happen now?”

“Just go with the flow.”

“Don’t read too much into things.”

“Have enough space to be your own selves.”

“Don’t worry too much. Enjoy the moment.”

I took their advice at heart.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When the party was coming to an end, it felt to me like it wasn’t enough. I wanted the night to go on.

Soon everyone was at the parking lot. He could’ve taken a ride with them because they were staying together. But I hold him up right away and said, “I can take you home.” He conforms to my delight.

I felt nervous once we were both in my car. He was looking at me intently. I insert the car key into the slot and turn the car on. My struggle not to have an erection was in vain. I got a hard-on as soon as I rev up my engine and turn on my headlights.

Just then, he reaches his hand out to my face, turns it towards him, and we start to make out again. We continue where we left off back at the dance floor, this time with unbridled lust. We moaned as we pleased within the confines of my car.

Feeling it was going to go on for a little while, my hands search for the car’s control panel. In the midst of all the kissing and touching and moaning, I turn off my headlights and the car’s engine altogether.

He cranes his neck again and I let my lips and tongue play all around it. From his neck I slide up to his right ear and nibble on his lobe. My tongue soon finds its way into his ear canal. He moans even more as my tongue goes on a licking frenzy, my warm breath filling the crevices of his ear.

He grabs my crotch and feels my enlarged and rigid penis. As awkward as I am in this situation, all I could say again was, “Oh, my God!” I don’t remember how long his hand stayed on my pants.

He takes my hand and places it on his crotch. I could feel the length and contour of his rock-hard penis from the outside of the denim pants he was wearing. My reaction was as redundant as redundant can get, “Oh, my God!” As usual, I soon find my hand back with me.

We back off a little bit as we were huffing and puffing. We rest our heads on the car’s headrest facing each other and get lost in each other’s eyes.

“We have to go,” I said, catching my breath.

“Okay,” he acquiesced. But he betrays his word right there and lunges at me again. We were at it for quite a while this time.

When we got a break I reiterate with a final tone, “We really have to go.” He just nods. And I finally turn the car.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As we were coming out of the parking lot, “Andy” asked, “Has anyone ever given you head while driving?”

“No.” With that “Andy” caressed my right thigh with his left hand and lowered his head towards my pants. He advanced his hand to my crotch and started to play with my penis from the outside.

“Hey, what are you doing? I’m driving,” I said with a giggle.

He sat back on his chair with a mischievous smile. “So no one has ever done that to you?”

“Nope. Nobody has ever seen it. Nobody has ever touched it.”

He looked a little confused. “But... you’ve had sex with a man before... right?” “Andy” asks with an iota of disbelief.

I take a deep breath and reply, “Nope. Never done it with a man nor with a woman.”

He looks at me with unparalleled yearning, caresses my nape with his left hand and says, “Ohhh...”

“Have you ever had sex with a man?” I interjected.

“I’ve had three boyfriends already.”

“Wow!” I said in surprise. “You’re way ahead of me, buddy.”

A brief silence passed and I ask, “So how was your first time?”

“It hurt.”

“Why?”

“Because I bottomed.”

“Oh...”

So, he’s not a virgin anymore, I thought. Who cares? I don’t care. I genuinely like him.

“But I’m not promiscuous. I only had sex with my boyfriends,” he clarified.

“Wow, me too. I mean, I’ve always wanted “it” to happen within a relationship, not anonymous; And I intend to keep it that way,” I declared.

“So, am I gonna be your very first boyfriend?” he asked.

I turn my face away from the road to look at him swiftly, and with a smile I said, “It looks that way.”

We got lost for a little bit finding the way back to their lodge. I told him, “Don’t worry. We get lost together anyway. It means we have more time with each other.” And he smiles in agreement.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We finally drive up to their lodge. As I expected, “Good night” wasn’t going to be easy nor swift. We kiss once more. Everything we ever did from the dance party to the parking lot, we repeated with utmost pleasure: kissing, touching, exchanging sweat and saliva.

Another car’s headlight beams through my rear view mirror and we untangle. “Oh, God, I wish I could bring you up to the room right now!” “Andy” said in frustration. His friends are already home.

“If I can only bring you to the hostel where I’m staying, but they don’t allow outsiders. They have monitors to see who comes in and out,” I echoed.

It was a long kiss goodnight. Each time we tried to part ways, we are drawn back to each other’s eyes, and lips, and tongues, and hands, and breaths. We were all over each other again and again and again.

Finally in exasperation, “Andy” initiated, “I wanna do it right here, right now! I don’t care!” He starts to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants while his tongue frantically seeks out mine.

I didn’t feel comfortable doing it in the car nor safe doing it in a public place so I discouraged him. I held on to his hands and pleaded, “Don’t open it! Don’t open it!” Deep inside, it was also because I was afraid to traverse uncharted territory.

We were struggling with opposing forces. But I was stronger than him so once again he acquiesced. With regret I look into his eyes dolefully and tell him to, “Go. Good night.”

“Ohhh...” “Andy” laments.

“I knooow. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

He opens the passenger door. I grab his hand and pull him back to me. Now, I couldn’t get enough of him. I wrap my hands behind his head and press my lips ever firmly on his. I kissed him like it was the last time I was ever going to kiss him.

“You are not going to let me sleep tonight, you know that.” I teased.

“Yes, I do,” he said.

“Good night.”

“Good night.”

He finally opens the passenger door and steps out of my car. As soon as he closes the door, he slips himself right through the window and reaches for a kiss. And we kiss again.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” I repeated.

“Hey, drive safely,” he advised.

I saw him disappear up to the staircase and I finally drive away. “Oh, my God, Peter, what did you just do?!” I talk to myself with mixed enthusiasm and anxiety as I headed off to my hostel.

When I got home I call his number. Voicemail.

“Hey, “Andy,” remember me? Hehe... Uhmn... Just wanted to make sure you got in the room safe... Okay... See you tomorrow.”

Not satisfied, I call our two common friends who were staying with him. They confirm he is safe inside the room with them. They still teased me about the hickeys. This is when I knew what it was called.

I found it hard to turn my eyes and mind off. I open the radio hoping it might help. A pop song was playing. As I listen to the lyrics, my eyes start to shut, my lips start to curve, and I slept with a smile on my face.

To be concluded...



I Met Someone In Big Bear Part 1

6 comments:

  1. Is this a novel you read or is it for real. Man you can write a journal or even a book. Isip na tayo ng title Petes....post the next chap soon.....can't wait!!!

    Judilyn Gutierrez-Zambales
    Yesterday at 6:45pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to go out for dinner and tell me this story in detail with gestures and facial expressions and stuff!!!! heck, i want to meet andy!!!! i was pretty sure you'd meet somebody at west hollywood!!!! so happy for you!!!!! :-)

    Frechell Garcia
    Yesterday at 10:44pm

    ReplyDelete
  3. frech, it wasn't at west hollywood it was somebody at big bear and peter "forgot" to mention this "interesting" tidbit to us while he was telling us his other stories....if this was the story, we shouldn't have gone to that concert! i would have sat there and listened to this all night!!!!! peter!!!you were holding out on us! but, just the same, i'm happy for you! tell us more!

    Jennifer Guillem-Low
    Yesterday at 11:44pm

    ReplyDelete
  4. juday, the story is real....kulang lang yung kwento ni frienship sa amin!

    Jennifer Guillem-Low
    Yesterday at 11:45pm

    ReplyDelete
  5. kuya peter, sa wakas!!! buong kwento hah?!

    Karen Deganos
    13 hours ago

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow hot and heavy, i didnt know u took it that far. i now know why u were so thrown off by andy what a hoochie, as i said still a puppy in heat. so close yet so far. dont throw the towel in so fast yet o.k.? many more adventures yet to come. i loved reading your story, but every story isnt a happy ending. are u sharing all of it. real is real as u played it r u ending the same way? that is obviously your choice. positive is always best but reality is growth and understanding. its nothing against you , support and love will always follow u. dont be ashame or emberased. u r human. friends will love u just the same. great reading. hope u r o.k.

    Ed Mendoza
    Sep 22 Tue 8:08pm

    ReplyDelete